Friday, July 22, 2011

Apartment hunting absence

Woah, it's been a while since I've blogged. I've had a lot going on, actually. To start? I've been working, as usual. But I've also been apartment hunting like crazy. Because guess what?

TRAVIS GOT A JOB!

And a good one too. Meaning my next apartment can be much nicer. This is the one we are currently looking at.

Same apartment as my brother, but without the loft/spiral staircase. Instead it'll be the 2 bedroom/2 bathroom one that is actually the same price. I'm stoked. Also hoping this one will have internet nearby. ^_^ But even if it doesn't, it has a fireplace, dishwasher, washer, and dryer. So... so far it is definitely winning. 

Now I just need to go car shopping. I need something he'll be allowed to ride in/drive since it isn't much closer to his work. Until then, Poop will be on the bus. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Congratulations Travis. I'm glad for you. The sooner your bus riding days are over the better

    ReplyDelete