Saturday, July 23, 2011

How did I forget to write about my own birthday?

Apparently I am so excited about Travis getting a job, I forgot to inform anyone that I turned 20.

For my birthday party I went to Lazy Dayz. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a hookah lounge in Newport News. It was fun. Except for Tyler's car getting towed. Sorry again, Ty, I definitely thought you understood me when I said you couldn't park where you were at.

Even though you leaving and saying goodbyes and everything, then coming back in 2 minutes later saying your car was 'stolen' was kind of funny...

Not funny? No? Okay...


Anyways, yeah. I'm 20 now. No longer a 'teenager'. So far, nothing is different. Except I had to renew my license. Which apparently is more expensive and time consuming than building a car these days. 40 dollars doesn't exactly break the bank, but I was in the DMV for about 2 and a half hours. Lame.

I guess I'll let you get back to your regularly scheduled life.

1 comment: