Thursday, May 19, 2011

Do you smell what the rock is cookin'? Definitely not.

To start this off, I just got to Barnes and Noble to write a new blog (yes, I am poor, so I use wifi at stores and such) and opened up 4chan. For anyone who doesn't know what that is, I'd suggest against it. It is an addictive site when you are bored, and filled with things you wouldn't want strangers to see on your computer in a family store. However, it became opened. And I had not turned my volume down. Very loud ads started to play, along with one in particular just yelling out "Do you smell what the rock is cookin'?!?"

I do not. I quickly hit the 'X' on that tab, and just as I did that, an older lady walked around the corner. Glad it didn't continue to play. I nervous giggled and my face turned red. So that is the state I am currently in.

Now onto other news! I haven't put a blog up in a few days. Why? Because I work 12 hour shifts 3-4 days a week. Sometimes more. Until I get internet at my apartment, I am stuck waiting on my blackberry to load it or coming here. I will try to post more often though. I'm off for a few days, so check back in, I'm sure I'll put up a few this weekend.

Also, last night, I saw a man having his car searched for drugs, in handcuffs... wearing a "757" T-shirt and a huge smile. A few months back I saw a hat with "757" on it and wondered what kind of person would decide to purchase an article of clothing with your area code on it. This was that person.

My leg is falling asleep from sitting in the floor. On that note, I've reached the end of this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thats not an ad, lol.

    The creator of 4chan made that the background music. It used to be AMERICA FUCK YEAH after Osama died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the music is gone, got tired of hearing it. 757 sounds like a real great guy. Watch, by the time he gets out of jail new area codes will be established and he'll have to buy a new shirt...or move to the new 757.

    ReplyDelete