Sunday, May 29, 2011

I don't want to pick a title.. and sunburn status

Yeah, I have been sitting here trying to figure out the title of this blog. For probably 15 minutes now. And I like this idea better. Once you make a title, you kind of have to stay to that subject, and I am generally one to ramble. My main topic is just the first thing I talk about. Then it changes. So what is the point?

Moving on! Anyways, I've been house sitting for my parents since Wednesday. Feeding cats and what not. What have I learned? My parents are ridiculous for living in Gloucester and driving to work in Newport News every day. Too long of a drive. Other than that, they have cable and internet.


Update on sunburn status? Lobsterr. Healing now though, so back to the beach tomorrow. Ha. I'm addicted now. And no, those aren't buggers... I have my septum pierced. Ha.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the title of the blog...difficult to focus on just one subject. Haha I can't even tell you have sunburn to be honest. I like your "about me", going to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for house sitting! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete