Monday, May 23, 2011

Lobsta' extra crispy.

I am pale. Always have been, really. Basically liquid paper white. However, this year I've decided to 'beach it up'. I have gone three times now, and I have a little color to me. Today I got to see a few people. Mike 'P-nasty' and Timmy 'Timoffyy' to name a few. It was a good day. I'm here at the ol' Barnes and Noble, 40 minutes before closing just to write this actually.

I swam just before getting into the car. Bad idea. The towel from the 4 dollar rack at KMart just couldn't keep up. So now the dress I have on is wet from the car. Oh well, I suppose. Plans for tomorrow? Back to the beach!

I normally burn, incredibly fast, so I don't understand why I haven't. Decision? Tomorrow I WILL be a lobster. Ha. I'm waking up early just to go all day. The only way I've ever gotten darker is to burn and then heal. 



Wish me luck? I'll put up a sunburn picture if it's hilariously red. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment