Saturday, May 14, 2011

Well, hello

I'm MelissaDino, and this is my incredibly exciting blog! You see, I was thinking about my age recently and trying to decide what to do with my life. You see, I am 19 years old, I graduated in 2009 and still haven't decided what I want to be. After some thought I have came to terms with the fact that this may be caused by my lack of understanding who I even am.

This blog will hopefully propel my life at the general public, and with feedback, possibly figure myself out. I know that people tend to frown upon looking to others for assistance with self image, but that isn't what this is. You are what you are perceived to be. Well, I'd like to be criticized, applauded, or downright prodded into figuring out more about myself. Through you.

Bit of current info: I am 19. I live in my own apartment in Newport News. I work on an assembly line at Canon putting stickers on toner cartridges. I stand at my job, for 12 hour shifts. I have a kitten, she is insane and plays tag. My septum is pierced, but I did it for myself. I flip it up when I meet new people to avoid the awkward attention. I don't drink, but I smoke cigarettes. I wear skinny jeans sometimes, but also wear 'regular' jeans. I have no backbone.

Now please, play along. Make an assessment, comment, ask questions. I want to know you just as much as I want to know me.

1 comment: